Standard Wooden Pole Cricket Bay - 4 Pole System
Wooden Pole Cricket Bays are supplied complete with guy-lines, runners and iron pegs. These practice bays are ideal for use by cricket clubs and schools where a quick and easy to erect cricket bay is required.
Features of 5.5m Wooden Pole Cricket Bay
- Bay size: 2.7m high x 4.6m wide x 5.5m deep
- Complete with four 50mm round wooden poles with ferruled tops, spiked ends
- Wooden poles are painted green
- Includes 4 guylines, runners and 8 x 300mm iron pegs
- Complete with 2mm surround netting
- Please note: No roof netting is supplied with this option
For further information on the Wooden Pole Cricket Bays or alternative options, please speak to a technical sales advisor on 01902 440250
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.