Mobile Cricket Net
These mobile cricket nets have been designed to last and with their solid wide wheels are easy to manoeuvre on grass. The heavy duty galvanised steel framework, quality netting and easy assembly makes it suitable for all venues.
Supplied complete with one piece netting , which includes an opening at the back , for the wicket keeper to use and is great value for money!
- The County Mobile Cricket Net is 7.6 m long x 3.6 m wide and 3 m high
- 50 mm diameter x 2 mm uprights and top rods
- 60 mm x 3 mm fixing joints
- The Net had diagonal supports for added stability
- Detached front lifting handle
- 6 swivel wheels
- There are Stainless steel bolts throughout
- Complete with the 2 mm thick black polypropylene netting covering the sides and roof of the cage.
The County Mobile Cricket nets are Self-assembly cages, we do offer the option of installation upon delivery (based on location).
For further information regarding our delivery service or Mobile Cricket Nets, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections