By J. M. Vargas Jr (2004). Annual bluegrass is the most widespread turfgrass species maintained on intensively cultured turf. Indeed, most of the top golf courses in the world have greens composed, at least in part, of this type of turfgrass There have historically been conflicting beliefs as to why many golf courses have problems with annual bluegrass populations during the summertime months. Through analysing the industry's latest research and pest control technologies the author helps put to rest this debate and offers methods for growing and maintaining healthy annual bluegrass. Written by leading experts in their field, this book contains many colour photographs and is a practical guide for golf course and turgrass specialists.
- Chapter 1. Introduction.
- Chapter 2. Physiology.
- Chapter 3. Annual Bluegrass Culture.
- Chapter 4. Annual Bluegrass Control.
- Appendix 1. Herbicides Used on Annual Bluegrass Turfs.
- Appendix 2. Fungicides Used on Annual Bluegrass Turfs.
- Appendix 3. Insecticides Used on Annual Bluegrass Turfs.
For further information on Pro Annua, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250