UK Pesticide Guide 2016
This annually produced publication, now in its 29th edition, is essential for: authorities, contractors, advisors, professional groundkeepers, farmers, local government, gardeners and spray operators.
New for the 2016 edition:
- Three new active ingredient profiles included for the first time: imazosulfuron for weed control in winter cereals, metobromuron for weed control in potatoes and fenpyrazamine for disease control in wine grapes and protected cucurbits.
- Many products have new hazard classifications as Europe starts to standardise with the rest of the world.
- Some products now have buffer zone requirements greater than the standard LERAP 5 metres.
- 11 new herbicide profiles (seven in the main section and four in the Products Also Registered (PARs) section).
- 13 new fungicide profiles (seven in the main section and six in the PARs section)
- Spearmint oil, a sprout suppressant for potatoes
The UK Pesticide Guide is the only comprehensive printed reference for all products approved for use in agriculture, amenity, forestry and horticulture in the UK and provides the most up-to-date information available for the main spraying season.
Split into six sections the book covers:
- Crop / pest guide index
- Pesticide profiles
- Products also registered
- Key information for users of pesticides
- Suppliers of pesticides and adjuvants
Soft cover approx 780pp
Price includes P&P
For further information regarding the UK 2016 Pesticide Guide, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250