EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® Hand Spreaders
- 40lb/18kg Hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- Super-duty high-speed gearbox
- Epoxy powder coated chassis
- EV-N-SPRED® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off System with "spring to close” rate control
- Heavy-duty Rain Cover - #77000
- Rate Calculation Matrix included
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Lifetime technical support
|Harness Assembly||Gear Box Assembly||Lever & Shut Off Assembly||Impeller|
With the EV-N-SPRED® PRO Dual Port Adjustable Shut-Off System with "Spring to close", the user can infinitely balance the spread pattern based on material size, weight, and flight characteristics, and the Super-duty high-speed gearbox, spread widths of 15ft/4.5m are common.
Epoxy powder coated tubular steel chassis with integrated stand, wide comfortable carrying straps; the EV-N-SPRED® 3100 Professional Hand Crank Broadcast Spreader is a perfect choice.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting for material to be used from the SETTING MATRIX attached on this page and included with this spreader.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While turning handle crank and walking forward, push control lever forward to the stop bolt.
- To stop, pull lever back to close flow holes while continuing to crank handle and walking forward.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing.
- No oiling is necessary.
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 3100 Professional Hand Crank Broadcast Spreaders, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections