EarthWay Hand Spreaders
EarthWay 3400 Medium Capacity Hand Spreader - Ideal for small areas that need occasional spot spreading.
Features of the EarthWay 3400 Spreader
- Rustproof poly 110 cubic inch/1.8 litre capacity
- Adjustable rate control
- High-speed hand crank gearbox
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- Ergonomic handle and scoop front design
Colour is subject to change and may vary for individual products.
The 3400 is an ergonomic hand spreader for use with seed, fertiliser, ice melters, and any granular material.
Designed for smaller hands with an integrated scoop design, the 3400 can scoop material out of bags or cans so you don’t need to touch the material you are spreading. With 110 cubic inch capacity, the 3400 Hand Spreader makes quick work of spot spreading, or applying ice melt to footpaths.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting using the flow lever for the material being used:
- For Light Application
- For Moderate Application
- For Heavier Application—if heaviest setting does not apply as much material as needed, a second application may be required.
- Move stop on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While turning handle crank, pull the trigger to the stop. To stop, release trigger while continuing to crank the handle.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing and re using.
For further information regarding the EarthWay 3400 Hand Spreader, speak to a technical sales member on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections