ICL AccuPro 2000 Seed and Fertiliser Spreader
The ICL AccuPro 2000 spreader is a professional rotary spreader for multi-use.
New updated version will be branded ICL (previously Scotts) and be blue. Click here for more information.
- Rotary spreader consistent spread pattern from 2 to 6 metres wide
- Allows exact setting of application rate
- Can also be used for grass seed and sand
- Large wheels for easier pushing and no tread marks
- Galvanised steel
- Hopper capacity 25kg
|Stand||Start/Stop Lever||Gear Box Control||Impeller|
- Pull the main shut off lever to the closed position before filling the hopper
- Start rolling the spreader forward before opening the ports; close the ports before stopping
- Hold the handle so that the hopper is level. Tipping the spreader too far forward or backward will cause uneven spreading.
- Use the swath width recommended on the bag for your spreader at 3mph (a brisk walking pace) Apply material in forward direction. Do not pull.
- The settings given on the product label are recommended starting points
- The start/stop lever is sued to block off the right side portion of the swath width. It should be used in the "on" position together with the auxiliary shutoff in the closed position.
- A hopper cover is provided with your new spreader. Use it to protect turf product inside the hopper from light rain or windy conditions during transportation.
Price includes 2-3 day delivery to mainland UK.
To view available spare parts see:
For further information regarding the ICL AccuPro spreader, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Discounts available on multiple / bulk purchase of these products. Contact the office on 01902 440250.