Floor Fixed Competition Telescopic Volleyball Posts
Designed to competition standard, these volleyball posts have a safe net tensioning system which allows simple transitions between heights with a further unique fine adjustment mechanism.
- Easily adjustable to men's (2.43 m), women's (2.24 m) and junior (2.13 m) volleyball heights
- Bespoke aluminium extrusion 102 mm dia. x 4 mm which allow internal mechanisms to move in harmony
- 60 mm x 40 mm x 3 mm laser cut steel telescopic top upright, mounted on internal slider with an integral plunger mechanism for smooth transition to men's, women's and junior heights
- Winder and dummy posts include a unique, easy to use, fine adjustment mechanism that can be operated whilst the net is under full tension
- 8 mm thick steel base with support fins, floor fixings and wheels for ease of movement
- Uprights and bases polyester powder coated red
- Floor plugs not included and should be ordered separately as required
- Supplied with metric M12 floor fixings
- Weight: 70.50 kg per set
Nets: Super Match Volleyball Net
Floor Plugs: SH2 Sports Hall Anchor
If you require any further information regarding the Floor Fixed Competition Telescopic Volleyball Posts, contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.