Floor Fixed Competition Telescopic Volleyball Posts
Designed to competition standard, these volleyball posts have a safe net tensioning system which allows simple transitions between heights with a further unique fine adjustment mechanism.
- Easily adjustable to men's (2.43m), women's (2.24m) and junior (2.13m) volleyball heights
- Bespoke aluminium extrusion 102mm dia. x 4mm which allow internal mechanisms to move in harmony
- 60mm x 40mm x 3mm laser cut steel telescopic top upright, mounted on internal slider with an integral plunger mechanism for smooth transition to men's, women's and junior heights
- Winder and dummy posts include a unique, easy to use, fine adjustment mechanism that can be operated whilst the net is under full tension
- 8mm thick steel base with support fins, floor fixings and wheels for ease of movement
- Uprights and bases polyester powder coated red
- Floor plugs not included and should be ordered separately as required
- Supplied with metric M12 floor fixings
- Weight: 70.50 kg per set
Nets: Super Match Volleyball Net
Floor Plugs: SH2 Sports Hall Anchor
If you require any further information regarding the Floor Fixed Competition Telescopic Volleyball Posts, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.