Freestanding Hockey Goals with Practice Backboards
- Uprights and crossbars manufactured from 50mm square x 2.0mm thick steel
- Uprights and crossbars all polyester powder coated white
- Net supports manufactured from 25.4mm diameter x 2.0mm thick steel
- Board support rails for added strength
- Complete with 12 synthetic arrow net hooks per set for attaching the net to the crossbar
- Complete with white practice backboards
- If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance Weights are required per goal.
- Dimensions: Backboards 152mm x 25mm thick
- Weight: 93.00 kg per set
All hockey goals must be anchored correctly to conform to BS EN 750. On synthetic surfaces, suitable provision for anchorage must be made. This can be achieved by installing a ground anchor below the synthetic grass level or by attaching the goal to the nearest perimeter fixing point. If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance Weights
are required per goal.
All goals come as a set of 2. (Nets and accessories sold separately).
Nets: HP1 Hockey Goal Net
Wheels: Flip-Over Wheel Kit
If you require any further information regarding the Freestanding Hockey Goals with Practice Backboards, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.