Premier Hockey Goals with PVC Backboards
- Manufactured from 50mm square x 2mm thick steel
- Uprights and crossbars all polyester powder coated white
- Uprights and crossbars feature stainless steel retaining rods to ensure net is held firmly in position
- Complete with net supports, lifting handles and top backbar manufactured from 25mm square pre-galvanised steel
- Lifting handles designed for use with the flip-over wheel kit
- Complete with 460mm x 18mm PVC side & backboards
- Reconstituted PVC backboards are extremely durable against high impact hockey balls
- Extremely weather resistant and will not crack or warp when exposed to the elements
- If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance Weights are required per goal.
- Weight: 211.00 kg per set
All hockey goals must be anchored correctly to conform to BS EN 750. On synthetic surfaces, suitable provision for anchorage must be made. This can be achieved by installing a ground anchor below the synthetic grass level or by attaching the goal to the nearest perimeter fixing point. If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance Weights are required per goal. See below for anchoring options.
Please Note: All goals come as a set of 2. (Nets and accessories sold separately).
Nets: HP14 Hockey Goal Nets
Anchors: Goal Anchors and Weights
If you require any further information regarding the Premier Hockey Goals with PVC Backboards, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.