By Ronald G. Dodson (2000). Managing Wildlife Habitat on Golf Courses is written for those who care about golf and the environment. It provides a practical framework for environmentally sensitive land management practices.
This book is the perfect resource for anyone striving to maintain the traditions of the game, enhance the natural environment of their golf course, and gain support for their efforts.
2. Golf Courses and Land Management.
3. Evolution of the Game of Golf and of the Conservation Movement.
4. The Evolution of the Scientific Movement and the Origins of Field Biology.
5. Wildlife Basics.
6. Wildlife Management Basics.
7. Landscaping for Wildlife.
8. Enhancing Habitat Diversity on Your Golf Course.
9. Wildlife Management Projects.
10. Wildlife on Golf Courses.
11. The Right Thing to Do.
12. Case Studies.
Reference and Reading List.
For further information regarding Managing Wildlife Habitat on Golf Courses, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250