Johnsons J Roughs Grass Seed
Johnsons J Rough Grass Seed has been formulated with the most recent research to leave an attractive, open sward, when uncut. Allowing play not to be slowed down unnecessarily and the natural regeneration of wild flower meadow species. Suitable for Golf Rough and dry impoverished soils.
J Roughs Grass Seed
|10||Samanta||Slender Creeping Red Fescue||-|
|25||Maxima||Strong Creeping Red Fescue||-|
|25||Sergei||Strong Creeping Red Fescue||-|
- Attractive when left uncut, open sward will not slow play unnecessarily & allow the natural regeneration of wild flower meadow species
- Very slow regrowth, reducing maintenance costs
- Ideal for embankments or areas where access is restricted
- Reduced fertiliser requirements
- Year round colour
- Turfguard treated, improves establishment & root mass
- GroMax treated, maximises shoot development
|Sowing Rate: 25-35g/m²||Mowing Height: Down to 10mm|
For further information regarding our Johnsons range, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Did you know?
Johnsons J Roughs Grass Seeds have a GroMax coating to aid growth and establishment.
For more information about GroMax follow the link below.