Heavy Duty Aluminium Hockey Goals
An excellent option specifically suited to both water and sand based synthetic surfaces. The goals can be easily moved using our cellular rubber wheel kit preventing damage to the surface.
All hockey goals must be anchored correctly to conform to BS EN 750. On synthetic surfaces, suitable provision for anchorage must be made. This can be achieved by installing a ground anchor below the synthetic grass level or by attaching the goal to the nearest perimeter fixing point. If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance weights are required per goal. See below for anchoring options.
- Manufactured from 50.8mm x 65mm x 2.5mm thick reinforced aluminium
- Uprights, crossbar and side frames all polyester powder coated white
- Zinc plated corner joints made from 8mm thick steel plate
- Back supports and top backbar manufactured from 32mm diameter x 2.6mm thick aluminium
- 460mm high reinforced aluminium backboard panels with green noise-absorbing carpet on all inside faces
- Side frames complete with fully welded back tubes and lifting handles for added strength
- Stainless steel bolts throughout
- Uprights and crossbars feature stainless steel retaining rods to ensure net is held firmly in position
- If freestanding weights are the only option then 10 x ANC-005 Counterbalance Weights are required per goal.
- Dimensions: Regulation size: 3.66m wide x 2.14m high with a 1.22m runback
- Weight: 190.00 kg per set
All goals come as a set of 2. (Nets and other accessories need to be bought separately)
Nets: HP14 Hockey Goal Nets
Wheels: Cellular Rubber Wheel
If you require any further information regarding the Heavy Duty Aluminium Hockey Goals, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.