Helly Hansen Haag Jacket
This Helly Hansen Waterproof Haag Jacket is ideal for battling the elements.
The jacket features a hood which is both removable and packable. Keep your valuables dry with a variety of pockets, including two chest pockets. The Haag jacket is EN SPEC 343
making it the ideal jacket in wet conditions and features their Helly Tech® Protection.
Other Features include:
- Chin guard w/ printed logo
- Helly Tech® Protection
- Hood: packable and zip off options
- Hood: drawcord at front, velcro at back
- Front zipper w/ storm flap
- Chest pocket w/ water repellent zipper and external tape
- 2 hand pockets w/ zippers
- Inner chest pocket w/ zipper
- Velcro adjustment on sleeves
- Drawcord at hem w/ click on cord end
- Extended back
- Loop inside at hem for ID card
- Zipper inside jacket for logo applications
- Printed logo at hip
- Printed logo on chest zipper
- Printed Helly tech logo at sleeve
To view our list of Frequently Asked Questions regarding Helly Hansen Workwear click here.
Helly Hansen Range Overview
Pitchcare stock a wide range of Helly Hansen Jackets, Helly Hansen Trousers
and Helly Hansen Hats
perfect for outdoor workwear spanning: groundskeeping, greenkeeping, construction, sea fishing as well as specialising in workwear for extreme environments and much, much more!
Our wide range of Helly Hansen clothing has been specially designed by a team of experts to be the highest quality workwear clothing available. Helly Hansen can be seen being worn on television as well as in movies (The Perfect Storm, Touching The Void) as a testament to how high quality and well renowned Helly Hansen have become since being founded in 1877.
Helly Hansen's ongoing product development means they are always on the cutting edge of outdoor clothing technology, meaning you can rest assured the outdoor wear you're looking at is superb value.
For further information regarding our Helly Hansen range, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250