Hinged Post Assembly Roller
The Hinged Post Assembly Roller allows users to safely erect and dismantle a set of hinged posts in a controlled manner.
Designed to be mounted onto an appropriate tractor roll bar using two heavy duty ‘U’ bolt brackets. The upright rolls along the device allowing easy installation and dismantling in a controlled manner before being lifted off by a suitable number of persons (the tractor must ideally be fitted with an angled or adjustable roll bar, brackets will fit up to a 76mm square bar).
- A minimum of two people should always oversee the safe erection or dismantling of the rugby posts
- Never allow the tractor’s speed to exceed walking pace; we recommend that the tractor moves no faster than 3mph
- The Hinged Post Assembly Roller is manufactured from zinc plated steel
- Fitted with a rubber roller, a quick release webbed safety strap and two ‘U’ bolt brackets
- The device is designed for use with hinged uprights only, we do not recommend the use of the Hinged Post Assembly Roller on socketed uprights
5.00 kg each
Keith Kent, Grounds Manager, Twickenham Stadium.
"A brilliant device for groundsmen; a simple but effective aid that makes a difficult and awkward job a whole lot safer and easier.".
If you require any further information regarding the Hinged Post Assembly Roller, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.