Hockey Pitch Divider Pad
Harrod UK are Sole Suppliers of Hockey Goals, Nets and Dugouts for the London 2012 Olympic Games.
Designed for multi-use purpose on and around the hockey pitch.
Use for hockey training to divide one full size pitch in half for small sided games or used to divide up specific areas as required for practice.
Also ideal for shooting practice - one pad will fit inside the goal backboard to protect from repeated low shots in training and the pads can also be positioned to the outside of each post catching any off-target low shots.
- Supplied singly, pads can be combined together to create the required length
- 16 pads will divide the full width of a hockey pitch
- Manufactured from PVC covered Foam with an internal strip of wood to provide stability
- Pads are long thin sections and each pad can be joined to the next via a secure velcro fixing
- Dimensions: 3.6m long, 120mm high and 160mm wide
- Weight: 4.00 kg each
If you require any further information regarding the Hockey Pitch Divider Pad, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.