Magic Ice Melt 10kg Bags
Magic ice melt is non-corrosive to fabrics, glass and metals; meaning it can be applied without the need to wear any form of protective clothing.
The ability to flow freely allows magic ice melt to be applied sparingly, meaning a bag will last much longer than the equivalent weight in rock salt.
Offers up to 6 x the coverage of salt and is completely non-corrosive to metals and reinforced concrete, non-toxic to humans, animals and vegetation, and is clean and easy to apply.
Apply magic ice melt before snow falls to prevent snow from settling and to prevent the formation of ice.
Directions to use Magic Ice Melt
- To remove thin ice and light snow, sprinkle magic ice melt sparingly over the area to be treated.
- For thicker ice apply magic ice melt more liberally.
- The magic ice melt granules will bore down through the ice and continue to work from below; this breaks the bond between the ice and ground allowing for easy ice removal.
- Magic ice melt can be used on paths, drives, steps, parking areas etc
- Non toxic to humans and animals alike
- Will not harm lawns or shrubbery
- Magic ice melt is fully biodegradable and eco-friendly
- An established de-icer of choice for airports worldwide
- Will not corrode metals or fabrics
- Will not damage or stain carpets or cause damage to flooring if walked inside
- Clean, light and easy to apply
- Magic ice melt will not leave sludge residue like rock salt will; meaning a much more aesthetically pleasing view for areas treated
- Brilliant coverage means you save money with each application
For further information regarding Magic Ice Melt 10kg, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections