ICL Greenmaster Spring & Summer 12-4-6 Liquid Fertiliser
ICL liquid products - Greenmaster Liquids, H2Pro and Greenmaster Blade, are fully compatible with one another so that the optimal product performance is always assured. Please note that Ca Booster is not tank-mixable.
The formulation incorporates cutting edge technologies to maximise turf performance and to provide the best value for money. The key component within the formulation is TMax, the very latest development from ICL R&D to maximise the efficiency of nutrient delivery to turf.
Nutrients are often locked-up in the soil. Greenmaster Liquids with TMax unlocks these previously unavailable nutrients. The result is a better nutrient balance in the soil and improved turf quality.
Benefits of Greenmaster Liquid Fertiliser:
- Longevity: 2-6 weeks
- Turf Response: < 24 hours days
- Dispersal: Immediate
- Contains TMax, the powerful nutrient uptake activator.
- Consistent colour with no rapid tail-off.
- Trace elements chelated for improved availability of nutrients.
- Flexible application rates.
- Tank mixable with all other Greenmaster Liquids.
- Complete NPK formula for main season feeding without excess growth.
- Use regularly to replenish nutrients removed in clippings.
- Ideal for use during the main growth periods.
- Previously locked-up iron in the soil is released to enhance colour and turf health.
- Full trace element package to enhance turf health and aid recovery from
Complete NPK formula for main season feeding without excess growth.
The specific gravity is 1.18
Periods of use
How to Apply
|Container Sizes (L)||Application rate (L/Ha)||Container Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|To be applied within 400 - 1,000 (L/ha) of water according to the requirement as a foliar feed or root drench|
To Optimise foliar uptake avoid high temperatures and sunny conditions.
Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions
Greenmaster Liquid products are tank-mixable with other products within the range with the exception of Ca-Booster
Can be tanked mixed with H2Pro Conserve and H2Pro Maximise wetting agents
The water volume used to apply Greenmaster Liquids will affect how nutrients are taken up by the plant.
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL Liquid fertiliser over 10 packs please ring the office on 01902 440250 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections