ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Invigorator Plus 4-0-14+2MgO+8Fe
Invigorator Plus is a professional turf fertiliser formulated for use on fine turf areas. Containing high iron and potassium, Invigorator Plus improves colour response and helps optimise turf health throughout the year.
Benefits of ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Invigorator Plus
- Longevity: 4 - 6 weeks
- Turf Response: Immediate
- Granule Dispersal: 3-4 days
- Quick turf reaction and colour response.
- Fine granule for quick dispersal.
- High quality ingredients and the release pattern gives a reliable and high performance.
- Works well at low temperatures and assists early season growth and improves wear resistance.
- Helps maintain turf health through spring, autumn, and winter.
- The Iron and Magnesium aid turf hardiness.
Low nitrogen, high potassium, with iron to help harden turf in spring, autumn, and winter.
|Bag Sizes (kg)
||Application rate (g/m2)
||Bag Coverage (m²)
||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha
Periods of use
How to Apply
- Apply to dry foliage and irrigate after 1-2 days if no rain has fallen.
- Irrigation will aid dispersion and minimise any risk of mower pick-up on close mown surfaces.
- Avoid applications during frosty or drought conditions.
- Delay verti-cutting and/or grooming for 3 days after application to allow the granules to disperse.
Please contact our sales team to discuss trade prices on orders of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags.
For further information regarding ICL Greenmaster Pro-Lite Invigorator Plus 4-0-14+2MgO+8Fe, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections