ICL ProTurf 12-5-20+2CaO+2MgO Fertiliser
A proportion of the nitrogen is coated using Poly-S technology which facilitates a higher longevity. Perfect for end of season renovations and to maintain the turf going into the winter months.
- A longevity of 2 months producing a healthy and resistant turf
- Includes extra Magnesium and Calcium allowing your turf to be greener and stronger giving quick, positive reaction from your turf
- Encourages a healthy balanced growth for the start of the season
- Contains Potassium for pre-stress conditioning
- High Calcium allows for strong, hard wearing turf
20% TOTAL NITROGEN (N)
5% PHOSPHORUS PENTOXIDE (P2O5)
3.7% Water soluble
20% POTASSIUM OXIDE (k2O) Water Soluble
16.6% Potassium (K) Water Soluble
2% CALCIUM OXIDE (CaO) Water soluble
2.0% Calcium (Ca) Water Soluble
2% MAGNESIUM OXIDE (MgO) Water soluble
1.8% Magnesium (Mg) Water soluble
25% Coated N of Total N
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|Spreader type||Application method||Cone Setting||Spreader Width (m)||Application rate g/m²|
|Rotary Spreader||1 x pass||6||5.0||N½||O½||P||Q½|
|SR-2000 or Accupro 2000||2 x pass||6||5.0||K½||L||M||N|
Apply to dry foliage. Watering-in after application helps with product dispersion and gives a faster initial effect. Avoid doing applications during frosty or drought conditions.
Applications should be made after aeration programs like: hollow tining, sliting a/o scarification in order to prevent granule damage. If spilled on pavement, concrete, clothes, etc wash off immediately as the product can cause discolouration.
Suitable for all areas mown to a height of 6mm, lawns, trees, shrubs and flower borders.
- Average Recommended Rate: - 27.5gr/m2
- Calc Bulk Density: - 1025 kg/m3
- Granule Size: - 1.0 - 2.5mm
- Longevity: - 2 - 3 months
- Product Dispersal: - Medium - Long
- Recommended Rate: - 20.00 - 35.00 g/m2
- Turf Response: - 7 days
If you require any further information regarding the ICL ProTurf 12-05-20 +4MgO, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections