ICL Pro Turf 20-0-7 +3MgO Fertiliser
ICL Pro Turf is formulated to be a slow-release mini-fertiliser that is rich in Polyhalite. Polyhalite is a unique natural source of Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium and Sulphur giving a healthy and resistant turf. A proportion of the nitrogen is uncoated allowing immediate response of the turf even in cooler conditions. Perfect starter fertiliser or for maintaining strong growth during the mid season.
- Longevity of 2-3months producing a healthy and consistent turf.
- Includes extra Magnesium and Calcium allowing your turf to be greener and stronger. Giving a quick, positive reaction form your turf
- Uncoated portions ensures a quick response to the turf even in cool environments.
- Perfect first control release fertiliser of the season
- Handles well in cooler circumstances
- ProTurf promotes a healthy and balanced growth in turf at the start of the season.
20% TOTAL NITROGEN (N)
0% PHOSPHORUS PENTOXIDE (P2O5)
7% POTASSIUM OXIDE (k2O) Water Soluble
5.8% Potassium (K) Water Soluble
3% CALCIUM OXIDE (CaO) Water soluble
2.1% Calcium (Ca) Water Soluble
3% MAGNESIUM OXIDE (MgO) Water soluble
1.8% Magnesium (Mg) Water soluble
25% Coated N of Total N
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
|Spreader type||Application method||Cone Setting||Spreader Width (m)||Application rate g/m²|
|Rotary Spreader||1 x pass||6||5.0||N½||O½||P||Q½|
|SR-2000 or Accupro 2000||2 x pass||6||5.0||K½||L||M||N|
Apply to dry foliage. Watering-in after application helps with product dispersion and gives a faster initial effect. Avoid doing applications during frosty or drought conditions.
Applications should be made after aeration programs like: hollow tining, sliting a/o scarification in order to prevent granule damage. If spilled on pavement, concrete, clothes, etc wash off immediately as the product can cause discolouration.
- Average Granule Size: - 1.9mm
- Average Recommended Rate: - 32.5gr/m2
- Calc Bulk Density: - 950 - 1050 kg/m3
- Granule Size: - 1.0 - 2.5mm
- Longevity: - 2 months
- Product Dispersal: - Medium - Long
- Recommended Rate: - 20.00 - 45.00 g/m2
- Turf Response: - 4 days
If you require any further information regarding the ICL ProTurf 20-0-7 +3MgO, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections