ICL Sierrablen Stress Control Fertiliser 15-5-22 +2MgO Fertiliser
ICL Sierrablen Plus features Poly-S coated fertiliser granules which rely on a dual coated urea granule to regulate the release of nutrients. By using a combination of primary sulphur coating followed by an exclusive outer polymer coating, the release of nutrients takes place according to soil temperature and moisture surrounding the granule.
Large changes in soil temperature and/or moisture do not result in severe fluctuations in the release pattern, ensuring that Poly-S provides a non-surge growth characteristic accompanied by deep greening. To enable a quick response in the Spring or Autumn, most products contain some readily available nutrients.
In common with the Sierrablen range, the length of release is determined by the thickness of the coating allowing good longevity to be obtained from a fine granule controlled release fertiliser.
Recommended usage for Tees, Fairways, Amenity and Sports fields.
Benefits of ICL Sierraform Plus range:
- Longevity: 3+ months, 4-5 months and 5+ months
- Turf Response: 7days
- Granule Dispersal: 7 days (visually dispersed from surface)
- Mini granules ensure optimum nutrient distribution for young seedlings/newly laid turf.
- Improved coating technology ensures a slower initial effect and excludes the risk of burning.
- High Phosphate content promotes optimum root growth.
- Controlled release Nitrogen ensures fast establishment and a dense sward.
- Ideal during over-seeding period or when laying turf.
- Controlled release nutrients minimise risk of burning to young grass.
- High phosphate content promotes strong root growth.
- Guaranteed extended longevity
- Homogeneous colour and even growth
- Smaller granules
- 7,500 granules per m²; six times more than CRF/coated standard fertilizer
- Disperses fast into the sward
Classic turf hardens formulation is ideal for year-round use.
Periods of use
For orders of any (same brand or mixed) quantities of ICL fertiliser over 10 bags please ring the office on 01902 440250 for a trade price or for any further information
Click PDF for technical Information
|Bag Sizes (kg)||Application rate (g/m2)||Bag Coverage (m²)||Nutrient Levels Applied kg/ha|
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections