London 2012 Integral Weighted Hockey Goals
Harrod UK were the first company in the UK to design and manufacture a unique range of integral weighted goals for hockey. This market leading concept has now been widely adopted as the industry preferred method for all aluminium freestanding goals. Completely safe to use at all times, eliminating the users responsibility of attaching separate anchorage.
The London 2012 Integral Weighted Hockey Goals feature, uprights and crossbars which have a 7mm thick reinforced front wall to prevent hockey ball damage. The specially designed 50.8mm diameter back tubes allow the net to hang freely to meet FIH specifications and eliminate ball rebound. With an integral net retaining system holds the net firmly in place without the use of net clips.
- Uprights & Crossbars made from 75mm x 50mm reinforced aluminium
- Fully welded corner joints provide superior strength and added safety
- Backbar consist of a single weighted tube with 2 puncture proof cellular rubber wheels allowing for ease of manoeuvrability
- 460mm high reinforced aluminium backboard panels with extra thick impact absorbent noise reducing carpet on all inside faces
- Polyester powder coated white excluding net supports and backboards which are blue.
- Weight: 397.00 kg per set
All hockey goals come as a pair. (Nets and accessories to be ordered separately).
Net - London 2012 Hockey Goal Nets
If you require any further information regarding the London 2012 Integral Weighted Hockey Goals, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
All Harrod UK orders will take up to 2-3 weeks to be delivered from date of order confirmation.