Johnsons J Rescue Stadia Grass Seed
This seed mixture is specifically designed for autumn/winter overseeding programs due to the use of cultivars which can establish rapidly even under low soil temperatures (0-10°C). All four of the cultivars used have proven ability to germinate and establish rapidly. The inclusion of rough stalked meadow grass increases the shoot density of the mix and offers excellent shade tolerance.
|25||Tetragame||Tetraploid Perennial Ryegrass||5.5|
|5||Sabrena 1||Rough Stalked Meadow Grass||-|
| All cultivars chosen in this mixture are independently tested and rated for performance by the Sports Turf Research Institute.|
J Rescue Stadia Grass Seed Features
- New Tetragame replaces double for upgrade of wear, density and recovery
- Sabrena 1 RSMG delivers rapid germination, high shoot density and excellent shade tolerance.
- TurfGuard treated, improves establishment and root development.
- GroMax treated, maximises shoot development.
|Sowing Rate (g/m2)
||Overseeding Rate (g/m2)
||Mowing Height (mm)
||10 - 75
||Down to 12
- Prepare the surface before sowing ensuring that:
- Stones & weeds are removed.
- There is sufficient drainage.
- The surface is level and firm.
- The surface is moist.
- Sow the seeds evenly, using the correct sowing rate to a depth of approximately 10 mm.
- Ensure that the surface remanins moist for at least 2 - 3 weeks.
- Make the first cut when the grass is 5 - 6 cm tall and tillering has started.
- Prepare the existing turf by removing excess thatch and limiting irrigation and fertilisation.
- Apply using the correct overseeding rate.
- For best results use a disc seeder or a studded seed roller.
Did you know?
Johnsons J Rescue Stadia Grass Seeds have a GroMax coating to aid growth and establishment.
For more information about GroMax follow the link below.
Disclaimer: Occasionally shortages of some varieties may occur, therefore we reserve the right to replace unavailable varieties with a suitable alternative. Any alteration to the mixture will be clearly shown on the bag label. Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply. For further information regarding this, please contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections