EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2030 Broadcast Spreader
The EV-N-SPRED® 2030 broadcast spreader offers the homeowner a large capacity spreader with features of our Commercial models.
- 65 lb/30 kg Hopper capacity – rustproof poly construction
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Drop Shut-Off System
- Adjustable Rate Control located high on the handle for easy use
- 80 lb/36 kg Load bearing capacity - what the frame will support
- 8"/20 cm Deep lug poly wheels
- Expoxy powder coated chassis
- High Speed gearbox
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
||Gear Box Assembly
The 2030 is equipped with 8”/20 cm deep lug poly wheels that roll easily over rough surfaces.
The rustproof poly hopper holds 65 lb/30 kg of material and the exclusive EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop shut-off system ensures even distribution of all granular materials.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting for material to be used from the setting matrix attached to this page and included with this spreader.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While pushing spreader forward, push control lever forward to the stop bolt.
- To stop, pull lever back to close flow holes before you stop moving.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing and re using.
- To prevent corrosion, spray a light oil inside the tubing of the chassis and on all metal parts.
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 2030 Broadcast Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections