EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Seed and Fertiliser Spreader
The EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader is a real performer for the small area homeowner.
- 25 lb/12 kg Rust-proof Poly Hopper
- 8"/20 cm Deep-lug poly wheels
- Adjustable Rate Control located high on the handle for easy use
- EV-N-SPRED® 3-Hole Drop Shut-Off for even spreading
- Fully Assembled - pull stand into place and tighten 2 wing nuts and you are ready to go
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
||Gear Box Assembly
||Wire Leg Stand
Fully assembled, the EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader goes from the box to the yard in seconds. Unlike other small spreaders, the EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader utilizes the EV-N-SPRED® 3-hole drop to ensure even spreading of all materials. With it's 8"/20 cm deep lug poly wheels, and it's 25 lb/12 kg rust-proof poly hopper, the EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader is a true performer.
Before filling hopper, become familiar with the operation of this spreader.
- Obtain proper setting on the control assembly for material to be used from the setting matrix included with this spreader and attached on this page.
- Move stop bolt on rate gauge assembly to the proper setting.
- While pushing spreader forward, push control lever forward to the stop bolt. To stop, pull lever back to close flow holes before you stop moving.
- When finished, empty any remaining material from hopper.
- Thoroughly wash spreader and allow to dry before storing.
- To prevent corrosion, spray a light oil inside the tubing of the chassis and on all metal parts.
For further information on the EarthWay EV-N-SPRED® 1950 Homeowner Broadcast Spreader, fertiliser spreaders or seed spreaders, speak to a technical sales member on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections