Effect Liquid Iron
Unique blend of complexed and chelated Irons works rapidly providing genuine, plant derived green up within 3 hours.
It is based on a new and unique formulation, which combines both complexed and chelated iron. This is co-formulated with leaf and soil penetrants to give outstanding foliar and root plant uptake.
Effect Iron FE works rapidly, providing genuine, plant-derived green-up within three hours and lasts up to six weeks between applications. It toughens up the plants without promoting excessive growth, even preventing black marks from footprints or wheel marks that can come from inferior iron-based fertilizers. It also treats iron chlorosis, avoiding unsightly yellowing of the leaves in poorer conditions.
Features of Effect Iron:
- Very quick - green-up within 3 hours.
- True green-up from within the plant itself.
- Lasts up to 6 weeks between applications.
- Treats iron chlorosis.
- No blackening from wheels or footmarks.
- Can be used on acidic soils without further reducing pH.
- Universally effective in acidic and alkaline soils.
- Low sulphur.
- Can be used in situations where black layer is present.
|1-3 litres per 1,000 square metres (10-30 litres per hectare in 600-1000 L water)|
|Area treated by a 10L pack|
|3,334-10,000 square metres|
Suggested Use Period:|
For further information regarding Effect Liquid Iron, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Please Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections