Mankar HQ ULV Weed Sprayer
"The Best Ever Labour & Herbicide Saver!"
The Mankar HQ has a spray width of 15-45cm which is infinitely adjustable by rotating the spray hood.
Ease of use
- The adjustable spraying width between 15 and 45 cm is fixed automatically without having to tighten any screws or nuts.
- Thanks to optimum ergonomics, the device feels well balanced in the hand. A carrying strap also makes things easier.
- Practical ABS case for secure transportation and storage of the Mankar HQ, with space for optional accessories.
- Including 0.5 litre tank for cleaning fluid.
Mankar HQ Application Information
The Mankar HQ's unique system applies Roundup Pro Biactive 450 neat at 2L/Ha, saving 50% over conventional sprayers as well as reducing labour and pesticide use and cost dramatically. The additional environmental benefits speak for themselves!
The Mankar HQ has one Segment Rotary Nozzle and can hold 500ml of neat Roundup Pro Biactive 450 which is enough chemical to treat 2,500-5,000 square metres.
The Mankar HQ's battery is rechargeable and will work for 8 hours continuous use. The complete unit weighs only 2.4kg and comes complete with strap and bungees to make the lance weightless in your hand.
|Spray width||15 - 45cm|
|No. of nozzles||1|
|Area covered||5000m² (0.5ha)|
|Working time||8 hours|
Integration of all components into the housing
- The switch of the device is protected perfectly, as it is located inside the housing and has been technically optimised.
- Cables and hoses now run from the integrated herbicide tank inside the housing and the spray hood right up to the atomiser, which means that they can no longer get caught anywhere.
Mankar Sprayers comply with new 2012 rules for spraying non-porous hard surfaces.
Mankar-Carry Range - Overview
The hand-held 'Mankar-Carry' range are well suited for street spraying, dense cultivation, landscape plantings, areas where irregular rows have been planted, or anyplace where, due to surface properties, a high degree of flexibility is needed.
- The nozzle is activated by the push of a button - allowing spot spraying.
- Herbicide travels by gravity from the tank to the nozzle via the valve.
- A single battery charge is sufficient for approximately 8-16hours!
- Spray widths are available from 10 to 50 cm.
Why Choose Mankar Sprayers over Conventional Sprayers?
- Mankar Spraying Systems Require No Water or Dilution! - Eliminating the need to be near a water source and walk long distances to refill the spray tank.
- Mankar Spraying Systems Weigh Considerably Less! - Most of the weight in knapsack sprayers are water. On average 15kg of water-weight is saved per refill in the Mankar Spraying Systems which only weigh around 3.4kg fully filled!
- Five Times the Coverage Rate of Roundup when compared with a Knapsack Sprayer! - Ultra Low Volume Droplet Application (ULV) technology vastly improves coverage rates by producing much smaller, very uniform liquid droplets.
- Mankar Spraying Systems will Pay For Themselves! - Due to the increased coverage rates and no water refilling time the money saved on herbicide and labour will pay off the Sprayer in only a few weeks of use!
- Virtually No Spray Drift! - Mankar Spray Shields combined with Mankar's ULV technology means spray drift is virtually eliminated, meaning spraying around cultivated plants and water is easily possible.
For further information regarding the Mankar HQ speak to a technical sales advisor on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections