Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles
Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles available exclusively with Twilight technology. The Rush spectacles boost a modern design offering perfect optical quality and all-round vision; whilst being lightweight for maximum comfort.
Solar radiations risks: EN 172
- Upper protection
- Adjustable non-slip bridge
- Non-slip temples
- Anti-Fog coating to allow you to work in optimal conditions removing the effect of condensation
- Anti-scratch coating acts as a shield to improve resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches that could impair vision
Mechanical risk - Low energy impact - F
- Filter protection for industrial solar radiation.
- Recommended for outdoor work, EN172 norm guarantee a protection of 99.99% of ultra-violet solar radiation.
- Levels of application: 5-3.1 (Polarized, smoked) 5-2 (Twilight), 5-1.4 (ESP), 5/1.1-1.4 (Constrast), 5-2.5 and 5 to 4.1 (smoked)
- Lens colour: smoked
Mechanical risk - High speed particles at extreme temperatures - T
- Low energy impact, resists a 6mm, 0.86g ball at 45m/s
- The letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures.
- Optical class symbols 1: Continuous work.
For further information regarding Bolle Rush Safety Spectacles, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections
Special Offers - Free Product