Moldex 7000 Series Half Mask Respirator - Complete with Filters
The Moldex 7000 Series respirator is ultra light and easy to wear. Specifically designed to comfortably conform to facial contours, the mask body is made from hypoallergenic thermoplastic which is kind to skin. The low profile, compact design provides an expansive field of vision and makes the mask well suited to be worn under helmets. The curved neck buckle and adjustable head harness ensures a comfortable, custom fit that will evenly distribute the strap force for the wearer.
The Moldex 7000 benefits from EasyLock®
particulate ﬁlters can either be connected with the EasyLock®
gas cartridges or directly with the mask body. Adapters or particulate pre-ﬁlters are not necessary making the Moldex7000 series mask the easiest mark to own and use.
Our Moldex 7000 Series Half Mask Respirator comes complete with filters and is supplied in its own resealable box. Keeping the mask and filters inside the resealable box when not in use will extend the lifespan of the filters. If you can smell or taste chemical when using your current mask then your filters have expired and need replacing; why not upgrade to the benefits of a Moldex 7000 series respirator kit?
Benefits 7000 Series Half Mask Respirators:
Our Moldex 7000 Half Mask Respirators Come Complete With:
- Sleek design for modern, high-tech look and increased worker acceptance
- Lightweight design plus extra-wide sealing area provides all-day comfort
- Low profile, compact design fits well under welding helmets and with safety glasses
- Mask drops down for convenient storage around the neck or locks down for custom fit
- Adjustable head cradle and curved neck buckles for extra comfort
- Wide field of vision
- Maintenance made simple with very few replacement parts
- Available pre-assembled and also as individual components
- 100% PVC-Free
- x2 Moldex 9400 ABEK1 Combination Filters - perfect for most pesticide spraying
- x2 Moldex 9030 P3 Particulate Filters
Moldex Replacement Filters
9400 ABEK1 Combination Gas Filter
Designed for use with:
- Organic gases and vapours, boiling point > 65°C.
- Inorganic gases and vapours boiling point > 65°C.
- Acid gases (e.g. sulphur dioxide, hydrochloric acid) and ammonia.
- Maximum use level 1000 ppm (0.1 percent by volume) or 10 workplace exposure limit.
P3 Particulate Filter
Designed for use with:
- Fine toxic and carcinogenic dusts, fumes, water and oil based mists/aerosols.
- For use with 7000 series half face masks.
- Workplace exposure limit 20.
For further information regarding the Moldex 7000 Series Half Mask Respirator, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections