Thrust Selective Herbicide 5L - MAPP No. 15408
A soluble concentrate containing 344g/l 2,4-D and 120g/l dicamba as the dimethylamine salt. For selective control of annual and perennial broad leaved weeds in established agricultural grassland and amenity grassland.
Key Features of Thrust Selective Herbicide:
- Unique combination of active ingredients to maximise control of Ragwort.
- Control of other important perennial weeds in grassland.
- Amenity grassland recommendation.
- Approved for application through both knapsack or mounted boom sprayers.
- Specific label recommendation with Nufarm Cropoil to further improve control of Ragwort.
- Creeping (plants up to 50cm high)
- Buttercup, creeping
- Dock, broad leaved
- Dock, curled
- Ragwort, common
Apply when the majority of annual weeds are at the seedling stage.
|Size of knapsack||Thrust (ml)||Water Volume (L)|
Crop Specific Information:
- Graze for at least 14 days after spraying
- Mow or roll 4 days before or after application. The first 4 mowings after treatment must be composted for at least six months before use.
- Treat newly established grass less than one year old
- Treat grass crops intended for seed production
- Treat grass suffering from drought, disease or other adverse factors
- Roll or harrow crops for seven days either before or after application of THRUST
- Apply when grassland is flowering
- Apply in windy weather in case of spray drift onto neighbouring crops.
- Spray within 5 metres of the field boundary
|Crop||Maximum dose rate||Maximum total dose||Timing||Interval between applications||Water volume|
|Grassland||3.5l/ha||3.5l/ha||April-September||N/A||100 - 400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
|Amenity grassland||3.5l/ha||7.0l/ha||April-September||Six weeks||100 - 400l/ha of water. Minimum of 200l/ha for knapsack sprayer|
- Livestock must be kept out of treated areas for at least 2 weeks following treatment and until poisonous weeds such as Ragwort have died and become unpalatable
- Do not use in grassland where clovers are present if they form an important part of the sward
- Toxic to aquatic organisms, may cause long term adverse effects in the aquatic environment
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feedstuffs
- Keep out of reach of children
If you would like any further information regarding Thrust Selective Herbicide, or to request our Price Match Guarantee
, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections
Buy Together & Save