Rubberloc® XUB Universal Unslotted Block
The Universal Block
has been designed for trees up to a girth of 14cm. Suitable for both square and round stakes.
The XUB does not have belting slots, however it does have nail holes right through the block for ease of fitting. Suitable for use with 24mm and 35mm Belt.
55mm x 45mm
XUB Universal Block
- A traditional competitive product will have been moulded, usually from a low grade rubber, to keep the cost down. Almost always, the rubber is hard – indicating a low percentage of rubber (polymer) in the mixture. The AP1 Universal Block is completely the opposite. It is manufactured using a high quality flexible compound:
- Slots reduce the size of the tree that the block can used for i.e. the tree diameter should not exceed the distance between the slots.
- Once the block is fitted and the belt finger tight, the tree is immediately restricted at that point. As the tree grows, and unless the belt is regularly slackened, a groove is cut into the trunk – often leading to the top half of the tree parting from its base.
This all-purpose block which incidentally can take the place of four of our traditional blocks, goes a long way to ensuring that damage to the tree is minimised.
- We have used a high quality, flexible compound.
- The shoulder area is hollowed out to allow for tree growth.
- The design caters for tree girths up to 14cm.
- Because of its flexibility, it is suitable for round or square stakes.
- Extensive tests have shown that fitting the belt around the block (not through slots) is effective.
For further information regarding Rubberloc® products or to discuss a bulk order, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections