With a complete line of rugged spreader equipment to choose from, a Magnum ATV Spreader
makes it easier than ever to make the right choice for your snow & ice control needs. Because our spreader lineup covers a wide range of applications for a broad variety of operators, we have the spreader that's just right for your needs.
Many of our spreaders have built-in performance features that others consider addons.
Magnum BL 240 ATV Spreader
Our Magnum BL 240 ATV Spreader comes with a three-position controller as standard which allows for a variety of useful functions that can be selected from the comfort of inside of the vehicle. The Magnum BL 240 features a spread pattern of up to 9 Metres. The Magnum BL 240 is ideal for ½ ton+ vehicles, as well as being suitable for most 4x4s!
Powerful 100 Watt Motor
- Stainless steel shaft
- Cast iron end bells
- Double sealed ball bearings
- Marine grade caulking at all joints
- Water tight harness connections
- Extra large armature and copper windings
- Powder coat finish
Magnum BL 240 Specs
Vibrator Kit (Optional)
- Used for spreading 50/50 blend of dry, free flowing rock salt and sand or sand only.
- Auto Spinner Stop Module - if selected, when the brake is depressed for five seconds, the spinner automatically stops.
- Auto Vibrate / Blast Mode - if selected, the vibrator will automatically activate for 10 seconds every 60 seconds; these keeps the material agitated and ready for application.
- Back-lit controls for visual clarity at night.
- Variable Speed Dial that easily controls spinner speed.
- Motor: 100 Watt
- Capacity: 105 Kg
- Warranty: 3 Year
- Dimensions: 66cm x 63.5cm x 54.6cm
- Material: Bagged rock salt
- Weight: 50 Kg (Empty)
Different Attachment Methods Available
For further information regarding our Magnum BL 240 Spreader, contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
48 Hour working day delivery applies to UK Mainland only. Orders to Highlands and Ireland may take longer. Additional haulage charges apply to all other Non mainland and overseas addresses, please contact the office on 01902 440250.