Broad Spectrum + Cation Exchange Capacity Soil Analysis
The need to understand the interactions and processes going on beneath the surface has driven turf science since its conception. One of the keys to effective management is obtaining relevant information.
Correct interpretation of the soil analysis results can be used to help provide you with a nutrient programme tailored to your specific requirements.
This comprehensive turf grass soil analysis will provide the following information:
- Available Phosphate (P)
- Available Potassium (K)
- Available Magnesium (Mg)
- Available Calcium (Ca)
- Available Sulphur (S)
- Available Manganese (Mn)
- Available Copper (Cu)
- Available Iron (Fe)
- Available Zinc (Zn)
- Available Molybdenum (Mo)
- Available Boron (B)
- Available Sodium (Na)
- Soil texture classification
- Cation Exchange Capacity
- A soil testing kit will be sent to you with full instructions on how to take your soil sample.
- A prepaid envelope is also supplied to send the soil sample to the independent laboratory.
- 500 grammes of soil will be required for the analysis (equates to half a bag of sugar in weight).
- The results will be emailed to you with guidance on how to interpret the results.
- Our aim is to provide the report within ten working days.
For further details regarding our range of soil analyses please call 01902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections