Basic Soil Analysis
Knowing what elements are available is an intrinsic role of the turf manager and grower. This is a simple soil analysis for turf grass incorporating the most important elements required for a healthy soil. The analysis incorporates:
- Phosphate (P)
- Potassium (K2O)
- Magnesium (Mg)
- A soil testing kit will be sent to you with full instructions on how to take your soil sample.
- A prepaid envelope is also supplied to send the soil sample to the independent laboratory.
- 300 grammes of soil will be required for the analysis (equates to half a bag of sugar in weight).
- The results will be emailed to you with guidance on how to interpret the results.
- Our aim is to provide the report within ten working days.
Example Analysis Report
For further details regarding our range of soil analyses please call 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery infoPlease Note: If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections