Ecological Engineering and Ecosystem Restoration
By William J. Mitsch (2003). Completely updated to keep pace with current technology. * Provides a firm grounding the fundamentals, theory, and latest techniques. * Includes contemporary case studies.
1. Why Ecological Engineering and Ecosystem Restoration.
3. Classification of Ecological Engineering.
5. Ecological Design Principles.
II. APPLICATIONS OF ECOLOGICAL ENGINEERING.
6. Lake and Reservoir Restoration.
7. Stream and River Restoration.
8. Wetland Creation and Restoration.
9. Coastal Restoration.
10. Treatment Wetlands.
11. Bioremediation: Restoration of Contaminated Soils.
12. Mine and Disturbed Land Restoration.
13. Ecological Engineering in China.
III. ECOLOGICAL ENGINEERING TOOLS.
14. Modeling in Ecological Engineering and Ecosystem Restoration.
For further information regarding Ecological Engineering and Ecosystem Restoration, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250