SMALL COMPOST TEA BAG
The small compost tea bag is designed to work with any small compost tea brewer (25 – 200 litres). The construction optimises the removal of beneficial bacteria, fungi, protozoa and nematodes. The small compost tea bag is designed to produce a high quality, biologically active compost tea. Keeps the bulk of the compost in the bag, making it easier to filter the tea and clean the brewer. The small compost tea brewer makes filtration and cleaning easier because the bulk of the compost stays in the tea bag.
How to use
- Ideal size for bowling greens, glass house growers, nurseries and allotments.
- Puts vigour back into your soil.
- Increase your plants tolerance against drought.
- Boost the ability of the plants roots to absorb nutrients and water.
- Easy to apply.
- Add the compost and additives into the Compost Tea Bag provided and close the Velcro tightly.
- Lay a pole over the top of the brewer and tie the tea bag to the pole using the string.
- Attach the tea bag so it is completely submerged in the water and hanging directly above the air diffuser.
For further information regarding the Small Compost Tea Bag, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440250