Supaturf TXE 606 Pro Spray Line Marker
The new TXE 606 Pro Spray Marker comes complete with a factory fitted 2.5 litre flush tank with a 'back to tank' system. The inclusion of the new flush tank allows the user to easily switch between clean water and paint to flush the filter, pump, spray lines, pipes and spray head without having to empty the main tank.
It's the ideal way to prevent build up of marking liquid residues and help prolong the working life of the machine.
The 2.5 litre flush tank also includes the new 'back to tank' system. This system enables the pressure at the spray nozzle to be adjusted to suit the marking conditions or surface. The system also agitates the liquid in the main tank, when in use, to provide a more consistent line colour.
Other features include:
- Improved chassis arrangement - makes marking corners and curves even easier and more accurate
- 18 amp/h battery provides up to 5 hours use on a single charge
- 25 litre tank - enough for up to 3 football pitches
- Redesigned equipment compartment for easier maintenance
- Fold over handlebars for easier transport and storage
*Marking Discs sold separately, please see our range of accessories for the TXE markers
For further information regarding the Supaturf TXE 606 Pro, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
All Vitax Line Marking Machines and Fertiliser Sprayers are Made to Order