Fulvic Acid together with humates and humic acids are an important constituent of soil organic matter which stimulates beneficial microorganisms, increases the soil cat ion capacity and chelates mineral nutrients improving their availability and take-up by the plant. Fulvic Booster is derived from natural substances and is naturally rich in fulvic acids and leads to improved plant health and growth.
- Naturally chelates nutrients making them more available to the plant
- Improves growth in low light, ideal for early and late season growth
- Reduces transpiration, drought stress and the requirement for irrigation
- Thickens cell walls for stronger plants and a cleaner cut
- May be tank mixed with most liquid organic and inorganic fertilisers and wetting agents
To stimulate early and late season growth and growth in low light levels – Apply 3-5 Kg/Ha mixed with liquid fertiliser if needed. Start spring applications when the soil temperature is 5°C or higher.
Turf management – Apply 2-3 Kg/Ha monthly through the growing season, Fulvic Booster can be applied with liquid fertilisers and wetting agents. If tank mixing with other products follow manufacturers recommendations.
Drought stress – Apply 2-5 Kg/Ha, may be tank mixed with most wetting agents.
Chelating Agent – Add 2 Kg/Ha prediluted. Dissolve in 10-20 litres water before adding to spray tank.
Further information can be found here
For further information regarding Symbio Fulvic Booster 10L, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
Delivery on Symbio products can range from 1 to 5 working days. For more information, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250