By Janet Lennox Moyer (2005). The Landscape Lighting Book, Second Edition (2005) shows you how to achieve a wide range of beautiful and dramatic lighting effects. You'll get expert guidance and advice on the theory, design process, project needs, and techniques of landscape lighting.
You'll find prizewinning projects designed by the author and other landscape lighting professionals throughout the United States. Plus, hundreds of diagrams, drawings, and black-and-white and full-color photographs illuminate topics and provide visually stunning insights into new and creative ways that lighting can transform landscapes.
This fully updated edition covers the latest technologies and equipment and features new chapters on installation, documentation, and seasonal lighting.
You'll also find:
Whether you're seeking to sculpt a landscape with light or make an outdoor space useable at night, The Landscape Lighting Book, Second Edition shares all the technical and creative insights you'll need to beautify your landscaping projects and consistently win client approval.
I. PROJECT DEVELOPMENT.
1. Assessing Project Needs.
2. Vision and Perception of Light.
3. Luminous Composition.
4. The Design Process: Documenting and Installing Landscape Lighting.
5. Follow-up Work: Record Documents and Project Maintenance.
II. MATERIALS AND TECHNOLOGY.
6. Light Sources.
7. Light Fixtures.
8. Corrosion, Materials, and Finishes.
12. Public Spaces.
IV. ELEMENTS OF DESIGN.
14. Plant Materials.
15. Garden Evolution: Changes That Affect Lighting.
16. Sculpture, Architectural Structures, and Signage.
17. Pathways, Walkways, and Stairs.
18. Building or Elevation Lighting.
19. Water Features.
For further information regarding The Landscaping Lighting Book, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250