Ultima Transfer Wheel Line Marker
Polyethylene technology creates the opportunity to offer you a fully recyclable, high quality, robust line marker at a very competitive price.
An extensive design process with an efficient cost management program enables us to offer you the modern Ultima Line Marker at a respectable price.The Ultima is one of the least expensive line markers on the market despite its many features.
Ultima Line Marker Features:
- Manufactured in the UK with all ultima spare parts readily available
- 20 litre tank which is solid coloured and UV colourfast
- Deep tank rim to eliminate splashes
- Paint sump to maximise paint pick up and usage
- Side drain plug for cleaning and draining
- Simply choose the size of marking wheel that best suits your needs.
- Interchangeable marking wheels with adjustable mud scraper
- Height adjustable, wide handle offering good ergonomics with soft handle grips
- Weight: 15 kilos empty 39 kilos full
Why choose the Ultima Line Marker?
- Pneumatic tyres as standard at no extra cost
- Extra wide and long wheel base for increased stability and greater marking accuracy
- Compared to the regular line markers, the Ultima can be stored upright, taking up less floor space.
- Guaranteed to be rust free
- Available in 2", 3" and 4" marking wheels
>Spare parts for the Ultima Line Marker available
|Ultima Tank Sump||Ultima Drain Plug|
For further information regarding the Ultima Transfer Wheel Line Marker
, please contact our technical sales team on 01902 440250
This product has a normal delivery time of three working days - excluding festive season & bank holidays. If you require Grassline paint urgently please call the office on 01902 440250.
Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information.
More delivery info