Turfgrass Maintenance Reduction Handbook
Encyclopedic coverage of sure-fire strategies for maintaining your lawn, sports field, golf course, or park in perfect condition while using less water, fertilizer, mowing, pesticide, and labor!
A major strength of the book is the wealth of information presented on management strategies, complete with do-it-yourself instructions for site selection, soil preparation, seed rates and planting, turf establishment, and renovation. Time and cost-saving techniques for effective mowing, thatch control, pest management, water conservation, water management, fertilizer use, stress management, and pest management are presented in a user-friendly manner--complete with helpful checklists, and step-by-step instructions. A vast amount of useful reference material will ensure the success of your maintenance program. No other book covers virtually every aspect of successful turf management.
- Covers every aspect of a successful turfgrass maintenance program.
- Presents hundreds of cost-saving methods.
- Tips to reduce labor.
- Simple step-by-step instructions.
- Hundreds of photographs and drawings.
- Encyclopedic reference material.
- Unique turf selection guidelines.
- Fundamentals of turfgrass soils.
For further information regarding the Turfgrass Maintenance Reduction Handbook, please contact a member of our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250