Tyvek Classic Plus Category III Green Coveralls
Classic Plus Green coveralls are made of flash spun high density polyethylene, providing an ideal balance of protection, durability and comfort. Available in green, in sizes M to XXL. The coverall is robust, yet lightweight with a self-adhesive chin flap for tight seal of suit to the mask. Features elasticated face, wrists and ankles as well as glued-in waist elastic. Elasticated thumb loops prevent sleeves from riding up.
Classic Plus coveralls is permeable to both air and water vapour, yet repels water-based liquids and aerosols. It offers an excellent barrier against fine particles and fibres (down to 1 micron in size), is ultra-low-linting and antistatically treated. Silicon non-added.
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 4-B, 5-B and 6-B
- EN 14126 (barrier to infective agents)
- Combines the performance of a Type 4 with the comfort of a nonwoven suit.
- Stitched and overtaped seams for increased protection
- Exceptionally high particle protection down to 1 micron
- Protection in use: Tough, robust and abrasion resistant
- Exceptionally low linting
- Antistatic treatment, silicon non-added
- Breathable: Air and water vapour permeable for comfort
- Improved fit for great ease of movement and protection
- Tyvek® zipper and zipper flap for enhanced protection
- Face, wrist and ankle tunnelled elastication, for good fit and contamination/linting reduction
If you are still unsure as to the fittings you may require, or would like more information on the Tyvek®
Classic Plus Green coveralls please call one of our technical sales advisors on +44 (0)1902 440250
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections