This is a no spray liquid applicator system which is particularly suitable for herbicide application, e.g. glyphosate, for use on weeds along fence lines, streets, buildings, driveways, paths and around trees and for scattered weeds in pasture, orchards and crops.
- Simply roll the moist ball over the weeds.
- There is no spraying and no spray drift.
- Chemical usage is reduced by up to 80%.
First use of your WeedBall Applicator
Before the WeedBall is used for the first time, submerse the soft ball in bucket of water an squeeze out all the air. Thus allowing the ball to fill up with water.Remove the WeedBall from bucket and squeezing the ball lightly remove any excess water. Your WeedBall is now ready use.
Filling your WeedBall Applicator
The WeedBall handle holds approximately 800 ml of solution when full. Always use products in accordance with the manufacturers label instructions. For glyphosate (Roundup) herbicide pre-mix 1 part glyphosate to 9 parts of clean water to make a 10% solution. Set the black flow control tap to the OFF position then pour the mixture into the applicator handle.
How to Apply the Herbicide
- Turn the black flow control tap to the off position when not in use.
- Adjust the black flow control tap to ensure the ball always remains moist during use.
- If the ball becomes too wet, adjust the black flow control tap towards the OFF position.
- Simply roll the ball over the weeds, always ensuring the ball remains moist. In dense and/or tall unwanted vegetation an application in two directions may be required.
- If the ball and/ or roller should be come soiled, turn off the black control tap wash the ball with water.
- After use empty the handle reservoir, set the black flow control tap to FULL and wash the WeedBall applicator thoroughly with water. Store the WeedBall with the ball upwards, hanging it by the hole next to the black flow control tap.
View our Herbicide Range of products.
For more information, call our technical sales team on 01902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on 01902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections