The new V-Ride 2 - announced on 24th September - has new features that exhibit their policy of continuous improvement and response to operator feedback, which combine to make SCAG such a successful machinery supplier.
The V-Ride is a stand-on machine; the compact machine size, ease of manouevering and clear view for the operator have lead to the V-Ride becoming increasingly popular for intricate mowing areas.
The Ride-on SCAG machines, because they are purpose-built for grasscutting, place the operator directly above the cutting deck, and one of the main features on the new V-Ride 2 is that the revised configuration of the stand-on deck follows the same concept, placing the operator nearer the centre of the machine.
Features on the machine are:
- Wider stand-on platform
- Increased operator comfort with a wider and deeper cushion to lean against.
- Improved deck lift and adjustment facility
- Wider control handles
- New wider dashboard with Tiger-Eye electronic monitoring
- Operator pad is removable for easy access to hydraulics
- Increased diameter drive wheels
- Four stowage brackets for easier trailer fixing
- Replaceable front caster bracket assembly
- 8 gallon fuel tank
Production has commenced - we will have the first machine in the UK on our stand - K090 - at Saltex, 1st / 2nd November at the NEC. For more information contact us as below.