The 9th ANNUAL SPORTS TURF SHORT COURSE
~ Feb 28 & March 1, 2005
The Columbus Crew Stadium, Columbus, Ohio
For all lawn, grounds, & sports turf managers
** ODA ~ 4.5 Category 8 credits and 1 Core credit offered
** STMA ~ 1.0 CEUs offered
* New & improved cool-season grasses - mixes, blends and improved varieties
* Updates on weed, pest & disease control strategies for 2005
* Options for improving turf soils ~ topdressing programs, soil amendment.
* Controlling organic matter accumulation on sand based fields
* The most up-to-date information on Poa annua & Poa trivialis control
* What's new in turf? To include research update, new products, synthetic turf systems etc.
* Understanding how water moves through soil
* Predicting performance from simple laboratory tests
* Columbus Crew Stadium field tour
Registration Fee: $210 ~ includes lunch, refreshment breaks each day, & all educational materials.
For purchase orders and card charges, register via phone (614)292-8571 or FAX a registration form to (614)292-0492, M-F, 9:00-4:00 pm.
ONLINE registration: http://www.continuinged.ohio-state.edu/calfeb05.html#28
For more details: http://hcs.osu.edu/sportsturf