SupaFlush - Cleaning Solution
What does it do?
- Prolong the working life of the pumping system.
- When appiled, the actives present within the formulation will leave a molecular layer of surfactant molecules on the inside of pipe work, pump and spray nozzles, etc.
- This molecular layer acts as a barrier preventing the build up of line marking liquid from forming inside the machine.
- All new TXE machines are treated with SupaFlush before they leave the factory.
- To maintain the surfactant protective barrier, each machine must be cleaned out regularly with SupaFlush
- When applied to a machine which has not been treated before or has not been cleaned with SupaFlush for some time, the formulation will act like a detergent.
- Interacting between the liquid/solid surfaces lifting most dried line marking liquid away to be flushed out during cleaning.
Pack size: 1 Litre sufficient for 20 flushing solutions.
For further information on SupaFlush - Cleaning Solution, please contact a member of our technical sales team on 01902 440280.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.