Synero 5l - Mapp No. 14708
Synero contains aminopyralid which requires a Stewardship Agreement to be fulfilled as a condition of sale. If you are a professional user who wishes to buy this product contact a BASIS qualified technical sales advisor on 01902 440280.
This product is not available to amateur users.
Active Ingredients: A water in oil emulsion containing 30 g /litre (3.5% w/w) aminopyralid (present as 36 g/litre aminopyralid potassium) + 100 g /litre (14.14% w/w) fluroxypyr (present as 144 g/litre fluroxypyr-methyl heptyl ester).
Why use Synero?Synero is a fast acting herbicide for the control of perennial broad-leaved weeds including JAPANESE KNOTWEED, RAGWORT, BROAD-LEAVED DOCK, CREEPING THISTLE, SPEAR THISTLE, COMMON NETTLE, CREEPING BUTTERCUP, DANDELION, MUGWORT and BRAMBLES in amenity grassland.
- Effective control of tough and invasive weeds including Japanese Knotweed, Ragwort and Brambles
- Can be used on all established amenity grassland with the exception of airfields
- Favourable COSHH assessment
- Virtually no odour
- Rainfast in 1 hour
- Safe to grass
- Outstanding levels of translocation gets Synero deep into the roots of the plant
- Low dose rates
Areas where Synero can be usedPerennial Weed Control on Amenity Grassland, on railway embankments, industrial areas, under powerlines, cemeteries, utilities, parkland, around greenkeeper sheds, golf course roughs and areas of grassland that have no agricultural interest.
Rates of useBroadcast Application:
- Apply at 2.0 L/Ha in 200-400L of water for the control of Broad-leaved Dock, Curled Dock, Creeping Thistle, Spear Thistle, Common Nettle, Creeping Buttercup, Dandelion, Mugwort, Japanese Knotweed, Ragwort and Bramble.
- Synero should be applied in a spray volume of 200 litres of water per hectare to give good coverage of the weeds.
- A higher water volume of 250-400 litres of water per hectare may be required where the weed population is high and the grass is dense at the time of application.
- For localised treatment using a suitable lance from a knapsack or tractor mounted sprayer use a solution of 100 ml Synero per 10 litres of water. The weeds should be thoroughly wetted with the spray solution but spraying until "run-off" will decrease activity. The use of anvil nozzles is recommended to prevent drift. Care should be taken to avoid local overdosing.
Delivery and Returns
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on some products, as an option on orders placed before 1pm - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information - More delivery information.
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product - More collections information.