Bullet Calcium Phosphite
Bullet Calcium Phosphite is pH buffered with a high level of tank mix compatibility designed to minimise a loss of activity.
Calcium phosphite is stable within plant cells with the phosphite component known to promote beneficial structural and metabolic processes such as nutrient assimilation, gene activation and enzyme synthesis. Calcium promotes enhanced primary cell wall integrity and tolerance to abiotic stress.
|Pack size (l)
||Pack coverage m²
||Packs per hectare
||10000 – 5000
||1.0 – 0.5
Instructions for use
Where to use
- Bullet Calcium Phosphite can be applied to all fine and coarse turf areas, in particular golf greens, bowling greens and high quality winter sports pitches.
When to use
How to use
- Apply at a rate of 5-10 litres per hectare in 220–600 litres of water
- Apply evenly, avoid overlapping or missing areas, using a suitable calibrated sprayer
- If there is no rain within 2 days of application irrigate the treated area thoroughly
- Do not apply in hot, dry weather or frosty conditions
|Mounted hydraulic sprayer
||5 – 10 l/ha
||220 – 600 l/ha
||0.5 – 1.0 ml/m²
||22 – 60 ml/m²
- Bullet Calcium Phosphite is compatible with a range of plant protection and plant nutritional products
- When mixing half fill the sprayer with clean water adding Bullet Calcium Phosphite into the tank volume as the last product, before agitating thoroughly
|Total Nitrogen (N)
|Phosphorus Pentoxide (P2O5)
|Soluble in water
|Potassium Oxide (K2O) soluble in water
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)
||7.5 - 7.8
|Nutrient analysis stated as w/v
For further information regarding Bullet Calcium Phosphite, please contact our technical sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.
Delivery charge (if applicable) applied at checkout. Next working day delivery is available on this product, as an option on orders placed before 12 noon - excludes festive season & bank holidays. Please note deliveries to Highlands, Cornwall and more remote areas may take longer. Surcharges apply for non mainland locations, call for more information. More delivery info
For large orders, please be aware that if you require a smaller 7.5 tonne lorry, the maximum weight for pallets is 750 kg - otherwise the standard pallet size limit of 1000 kg applies.
If you have any access restrictions for lorries or large vehicles please speak to our sales team on +44 (0)1902 440250.Collection from our Telford, Shropshire, Trade Counter is available for this product. More info on collections